- 14 PETER STREET3 1Maxville$185,000Read More
- 4768 PROCTOR ROAD4 1Williamstown$124,900Read More
- 20079 43 HIGHWAY3 2Alexandria$294,900Read More
- 43 ST JAMES STREET2 1Alexandria$159,900Read More
- 16 CONNER CRESCENT3 2Long Sault$445,000Read More
- 427 FIFTH STREET ECornwall$204,900Read More
- 21 VICTORIA STREET W3 1Alexandria$119,900Read More
- 27 J H MUNRO AVENUE2 1Maxville$294,900Read More
- 3427 DELANEY STREET4 3Monkland$389,900Read More
- 58 PITT STREETCornwall$499,900Read More
- 103 VICTORIA STREET EAlexandria$129,900Read More
About James MacMaster, Sales Representative
Together with his wife Louise, Jamie started his Real Estate career in 2000 after almost 30 years as a police officer in Ontario. He is a past Vice President of the Ontario Landowners' Association and is committed to the advancement and protection of property rights. Jamie's articles about property rights and rural living are a regular feature in Real Estate Magazine.
Jamie particularly enjoys representing clients for the purchase or sale of rural properties - rural homes, farms, hobby farms, and recreational land. He grew up on a dairy farm and over the years has kept himself updated on land-use policies, land values, and environmental issues that affect rural properties.