- 58 PITT STREETCornwall$424,000Read More
- 3427 DELANEY STREET4 3Monkland$389,900Read More
- 45 ST POLYCARP STREET3 2Moose Creek$249,900Read More
- 21 MECHANIC STREET W3 2Maxville$229,000Read More
- 4768 PROCTOR ROAD4 1Williamstown$124,900Read More
- 0000 MALONEY ROADLunenburg$259,000Read More
- 28 SABOURIN STREETMoose Creek$34,900Read More
- 25 PRINCE ARTHUR STREET2 2Cornwall$119,900Read More
- 8 MILLVILLE AVENUECornwall$219,000Read More
- 18519 MCCAW STREETMartintown$11,500Read More
- 43 ST JAMES STREET2 1Alexandria$159,900Read More
- 103 VICTORIA STREET EAlexandria$129,900Read More
About James MacMaster, Sales Representative
Together with his wife Louise, Jamie started his Real Estate career in 2000 after almost 30 years as a police officer in Ontario. He is a past Vice President of the Ontario Landowners' Association and is committed to the advancement and protection of property rights. Jamie's articles about property rights and rural living are a regular feature in Real Estate Magazine.
Jamie particularly enjoys representing clients for the purchase or sale of rural properties - rural homes, farms, hobby farms, and recreational land. He grew up on a dairy farm and over the years has kept himself updated on land-use policies, land values, and environmental issues that affect rural properties.