- 20386 ROY CRESCENT3 2Green Valley$229,000Read More
- 0000 COUNTY 18 ROADLunenburg$29,900Read More
- 145 PITT STREETCornwall$275,000Read More
- 0000 43 HIGHWAYApple Hill$200,000Read More
- Maxville$249,900Read More
- 2 1Maxville$249,900Read More
- 19941 COUNTY 43 ROAD2 2Alexandria$119,000Read More
- 000 QUAIL ROADMonkland$18,500Read More
- 0000 CONC 9 ROADApple Hill$34,500Read More
- 6222 167TH AVENUE2 1Bainsville$154,900Read More
- 14 CHERRY AVENUE3 + 2 2Long Sault$329,900Read More
- 4837 COUNTY 20 ROAD3 2Martintown$259,900Read More
About James MacMaster, Sales Representative
Together with his wife Louise, Jamie started his Real Estate career in 2000 after almost 30 years as a police officer in Ontario. He is a past Vice President of the Ontario Landowners' Association and is committed to the advancement and protection of property rights. Jamie's articles about property rights and rural living are a regular feature in Real Estate Magazine.
Jamie particularly enjoys representing clients for the purchase or sale of rural properties - rural homes, farms, hobby farms, and recreational land. He grew up on a dairy farm and over the years has kept himself updated on land-use policies, land values, and environmental issues that affect rural properties.