- 0000 CONC 9 ROADApple Hill$34,500Read More
- 17320 43 HIGHWAYMonkland$49,900Read More
- 58 PITT STREETCornwall$424,000Read More
- 000 QUAIL ROADMonkland$18,500Read More
- 0000 QUAIL ROADMonkland$23,900Read More
- 32 MAIN STREET N6 3Maxville$157,500Read More
- 14 PETER STREET3 1Maxville$185,000Read More
- 3427 DELANEY STREET4 3Monkland$389,900Read More
- 21 LAURIER STREET2 2Casselman$289,900Read More
- 28 SABOURIN STREETMoose Creek$39,900Read More
- 10 PETER STREET EMaxville$174,900Read More
- 21 VICTORIA STREET W3 1Alexandria$119,900Read More
About James MacMaster, Sales Representative
Together with his wife Louise, Jamie started his Real Estate career in 2000 after almost 30 years as a police officer in Ontario. He is a past Vice President of the Ontario Landowners' Association and is committed to the advancement and protection of property rights. Jamie's articles about property rights and rural living are a regular feature in Real Estate Magazine.
Jamie particularly enjoys representing clients for the purchase or sale of rural properties - rural homes, farms, hobby farms, and recreational land. He grew up on a dairy farm and over the years has kept himself updated on land-use policies, land values, and environmental issues that affect rural properties.