- 12 MCCONNELL AVENUE3 1Cornwall$122,900Read More
- 4885 ANDREW STREETMartintown$24,900Read More
- 103 VICTORIA STREET EAlexandria$129,900Read More
- 0000 CONC 9 ROADApple Hill$34,500Read More
- 2 1Alexandria$168,000Read More
- 21 LAURIER STREET2 2Casselman$299,900Read More
- 18532 COUNTY 25 ROAD2 + 2 2Apple Hill$249,900Read More
- 16 CONNER CRESCENT3 2Long Sault$454,900Read More
- 20079 43 HIGHWAY3 2Alexandria$294,900Read More
- 27 J H MUNRO AVENUE2 1Maxville$294,900Read More
- 17905 MCINTOSH ROAD3 1Apple Hill$189,900Read More
About James MacMaster, Sales Representative
Together with his wife Louise, Jamie started his Real Estate career in 2000 after almost 30 years as a police officer in Ontario. He is a past Vice President of the Ontario Landowners' Association and is committed to the advancement and protection of property rights. Jamie's articles about property rights and rural living are a regular feature in Real Estate Magazine.
Jamie particularly enjoys representing clients for the purchase or sale of rural properties - rural homes, farms, hobby farms, and recreational land. He grew up on a dairy farm and over the years has kept himself updated on land-use policies, land values, and environmental issues that affect rural properties.